FESTIVE FUN FOR FURRY FRIENDS
A few tips to help keep your pets safe at Christmas
- Keep your tinsel out of your pet’s reach to stop it being ingested and potentially causing a blockage in their digestive system.
- Keep any wires safely out of your pet’s reach particularly if they are fond of chewing things!- - Keep ornaments out of reach particularly if they can break into sharp pieces easily.
- Keep pine needles cleaned up from floors to stop them injuring little paws or being ingested. Holly, Mistletoe and Poinsettia plants are poisonous to dogs and cats so keep them out of reach.
- Chocolate tree decorations and any extra chocolate treats should be kept out of reach of our doggy friends.
- Keep candles at a safe distance from lovely wagging tails.
- Mince pies, Christmas pudding or cake containing raisins (and alcohol!) can cause serious illness and be potentially fatal so keep them out of reach of pets!